Code of Conduct
- No student shall leave the class room during school / class hours without permission.
- Every student shall have a fixed place assigned by the class teacher. It should not be changed without permission.
- Student must always respect their teachers and elders. They must greet the teachers pleasantly and courteously with a smiling face
whenever and wherever they meet them. They must also be gentle and polite to their companions.
- Misconduct and disrespect towards any staff of this institution will result in very serious disciplinary action. Use of foul language will also
be dealt with very seriously.
- Any student found to be tampering with progress card will be dealt with serious. Use of foul language will also be dealt with very seriously.
- Money transaction amongst the students is strictly prohibited.
- Girls are strictly prohibited from wearing valuable items of jewellery and boys from bracelets and chains.
- Strict discipline must be maintained inside the class room. During recess time and between study periods also pupil’s behavior will be
subjected to examination and correction.
- Any student damaging School / Government properties or indulging in malpractices is liable to be removed from the School.
- Each student should act in a way that he / she is proud of the School and the School should be proud of him / her.
- No student shall participate in any activity outside the School without the knowledge and written permission of the Principal.
- English must always be spoken.
- If fees are not paid promptly the student’s name will be struck off the rolls without intimation.
- Fine, suspension or dismissals are some punishments which Principal can enforce.
- If a student is absent without leave granted by the Principal consecutively for 10 school working days his / her name will be removed from
the rolls without intimation.